HUD for Players Touchscreen

Home Forums Support Forum Feature requests HUD for Players Touchscreen

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nathan 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

guyonthcouch
    Participant

I know it’s a ways out yet but I’ve been itching for touch support from anybody, so when I saw that it’s on the docket for future release I immediately purchased this software(fingers crossed) it would be amazeballs if I could customize a little HeadsUpDisplay for each of my players to be able to various things for example:
    Barbarian Rage Button!!!! press the button and their player token glows red.
    Slashing Weapon Button: hit it and equipped weapon swings around the token (insert gory flesh slicing SFX here)
    Fireball Button: Player selects a point on the map, presses the button in their HUD and fire is cast from their token to said location consuming everything in a 20ft radius leaving scorched earth in its wake!!!

I think it would be a really fun way to engage the players even more.

Nathan
    Keymaster

I love it!

This is something that the Players Toolkit is going to be able to support, but we may be able to do something similar with the player touch screen support coming at the end of 0. 3:)

guyonthcouch
    Participant

Awesome!!!!! This is the best news ever!! Also I saw something about IR support?!? I’m super intrigued. Are we talking location sensing for minitures?

Nathan
    Keymaster

That’s the goal, yeah 🙂

guyonthcouch
    Participant

Well this is just the bees knees! Please let us know what kind of hardware will be supported for the IR, cause i want in on that action!

Nathan
    Keymaster

For sure 🙂

We’ll have announcements once we get the integration up and running 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.