Bridge over Lava

Home Forums Support Forum Masters Toolkit Support Bridge over Lava

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jhage01 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

jhage01
    Participant

I have the master’s tookit and purchased the bridge over lava map. I installed it via the launcher and when I go into the toolkit it does not show any maps to open. Am I doing something wrong? I also submitted this through a support ticket, but am asking here now as I received no response.

Thanks for any help.

Nathan
    Keymaster

Sorry about the delay in replying! We only just got back from a trip to the US.

The bridge over lava map should appear in the ‘standalone’ category of the object tab of the palette tool

jhage01
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Nathan. I created an Encounter Map (blank), opened it and then checked out the palette. I still need help. I do not see any standalone category you describe in the Objects tab of the Palette Tool. I do see Colour, Floor, Tiles, Magic, Nature, Roof, & Tiles.

Nathan
    Keymaster

Ok sweet. This is a UI issue we’re fixing soon to make some things more clear.

I’ll the very top where it says ’tiles’, click on that. There’s also left and right arrows on either side of it that can be used to change category.

jhage01
    Participant

Thanks that was very helpful.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.