fbpx

Unzipping Error – Towns and Cities Pack

Home Forums Support Forum Launcher Support Unzipping Error – Towns and Cities Pack

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      namander
      Participant

I just purchased the towns and cities pack and it downloads within the launcher, but then tries to unzip and I get “Unzipping Error”. I tried unzipping the file myself in Windows, but I also get errors there.

Any ideas?

Nathan
      Keymaster

Hey namander,

We’re currently updating the default install file. It should be up in ~3hrs. Try it in 4 to be safe

namander
        Participant

Awesome, Thank you!

masterborland
        Participant

Same issue here, thank you very much for working on this! You guys are awesome!

Ruckus_Hogpen
        Participant

I’m still having trouble with the town and cities pack. I’ve restarted the launcher multiple times and restarted the install of the pack, but it keeps getting stuck on 29% saying “unzipping error.” When I try to manually unzip the file it tells me the archive is corrupt.

Thanks in advance,
        Chase

cclarke68
      Participant

I am getting this same issue. It works on my desktop, but not my laptop. Any ideas?

Thx

Chris

Nathan
      Keymaster

Hey Chris,

How much free hard drive space do you have on your laptop?

SanityAsylum
      Participant

Having this issue on a new desktop – 881GB of space available.

SanityAsylum
      Participant

Also tried downloading all other packs first. Did manage to make it much further (95% instead of 40something) but the same issue again.

Memory showing only 13% utilized (64GB)
      All discs at 0% activity
      GPU at 4%
      CPU at 1%
      Ethernet only showing traffic from being on this forum and typical background.

SanityAsylum
      Participant

5th attempt was a charm. I changed nothing. Just noticed it was getting further along with each attempt. Weird.

But it worked!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top