System Display Text Scaling Doesn't Work

Home Forums Support Forum Pack Creator Support System Display Text Scaling Doesn't Work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brodyjohn 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

brodyjohn
    Participant

Hi there! I’m working with a 15″ Surface Book 2, here, which has a display resolution in the 4K range. When I open the Pack Creator, I can barely read the text in any of the windows. Is my only option at this point to set my laptop’s display to 1080×1920, or to attach a lower resolution monitor so that the text will be a reasonable size? What’s the timeline on getting this app useable on more of the hardware that’s on the market?
    Thanks!

Nathan
    Keymaster

Hey Brodyjohn!

When our next Toolkit build goes public, the pack creator will be rendered obsolete 😊

brodyjohn
    Participant

Groovy, that works! Not to be a pest, but do you have any notion of when that’ll happen? Not looking for a firm commitment to a date, here; just trying to plan some stuff for the campaign I’ve been running for 20 months or so.

Also, for reference, even on the Launcher, the text that reads “Have a problem ? Need help ?” is sized at about 5 pt (1.77mm) high when my display scaling is set to 300%. My eyes are still pretty young, but that’s still challenging.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.