fbpx

Pack creator update issues

Home Forums Support Forum Pack Creator Support Pack creator update issues

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      elilorenzc
      Participant

Either I have no idea how to work the new pack creator, or is something buggy with creating packs using the new system? When I add assets to the pack and save it/import it, I go to select the pack as a pallet and no assets show. I assumed this was because there was due to me not having folders established…So I started over and tried to make a new pack, added my assets to a folder and tried to add the folder now… aaandddddd the loading bar never completes and sometimes when saving, the entire program crashes on me. It sometimes adds assets (on the right hand of the screen on the banner) to be found nowhere that I can see (not in images, animations, presets, etc.) and that bar always sticks. Even when I exit the pack creator… Am I just not familiar with how the new system works? (I assume the bar not going away is a bug of course)

Would love to know if anyone else is having any other issues like this…

Nathan
      Keymaster

Hey there!

This video explains the new process for importing and managing content 🙂

elilorenzc
        Participant

Ohhhh my gosh, okay lol. First off wow I love how you can now just add assets without creating a pack, and secondly I apologize for not looking for this first! I was watching the in-“game”(?) tutorials and didn’t quite understand what the update was for but now this makes a lot more sense, THANK YOU!!!

MalcolmX
      Participant

For me, it is not ok. I create the pack and when i import that is note successfully import 0 pack. What is the issue please ?

Nathan
      Keymaster

Fairly sure this is a bug. Pack still imports, but it says 0 packs imported.
      Will get it fixed up tonight 😊

MalcolmX
      Participant

Ok, for information it is only after i create a packwork now and i install “successfully import 0 packs”, otherwise it is ok to reinstall the older packs that i created few months ago.

MalcolmX
      Participant

there is an update today but it always doesn’t ok. What is the issue ?

Nathan
      Keymaster

The update should be up in the next hour or two 😊

MalcolmX
      Participant

it is ok now but the first page of launcher is completely buggy :-/

Nathan
      Keymaster

We had another with the same corrupt patch.

Head to our launcher install folder, go to the LauncherPatcher directory, and run the exe in there

MalcolmX
      Participant

thank you very much it’s ok now 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top