fbpx

My own Zoom on a Mac Streaming issues

Home Forums Support Forum Masters Toolkit Support My own Zoom on a Mac Streaming issues

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      AllOfSpaceAndTime
      Participant

Hi, I’m new to the community but am loving Arkenforge. I’m about to start using it for the first time remotely to DM, but I am having an issue when trying to use Zoom. I’ve followed all the steps from the tutorial, but when needing to choose the “Unity 2nd Screen – Master’s Toolkit” option when sharing a screen, that option is not available to me. I can share either one of my monitor screens, the individual programs I have running, but “Unity 2nd Screen” never presents itself as an option.

I know there is another thread on this topic from gcthomson from over a month ago, but when I tried to comment on it, the forum actually would never let me fully sign in to leave a comment (also weird).

Anyway, has anyone else on a Mac had this issue? Anyone have a fix or an explanation?

I’ve attempted to run this on both my Mac Pro (2013) Desktop running Mojave 10.14 and my Macbook Pro (15-inch 2018) running Catalina 10.15.5

Any insight or help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top