Multiple installs

Home Forums Support Forum Launcher Support Multiple installs

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maryska 4 months ago.

• Author

maryska
    Participant

Hello!

Apologies if this is addressed on another thread but I looked and couldn’t find anything.

I demo’d Master’s Toolkit at Gencon and was super impressed. I’m planning on buying it this weekend but I have an important question first. I do all of my design work (map making, graphic design, etc.) on my desktop PC since I have two big monitors, and run games on my laptop. Will I be able to install Master’s Toolkit on both? I understand that I’m going to have to export maps from my desktop and transfer them to the laptop, but I don’t want to end up paying for the software twice!

Many thanks and keep up the good work!
    Maryska

Nathan
    Keymaster

Hey Maryska,

You can install the Toolkit on as many devices as you like with the one purchase ๐Ÿ˜Š

maryska
    Participant

Thank you so much for the quick responses! I was hoping that would be the case.

I’m going through the tips and tricks videos now. Hopefully I’ll be able to start the new semester (I DM for college kids mostly) with some cool new maps. ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.