How do you use tokens?

Home Forums Support Forum Masters Toolkit Support How do you use tokens?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  James Smith 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Larthonian
    Participant

I honestly can not figure out how to use or download tokens anywhere in these forums or on youtube.

James Smith

As of this time, tokens are not officially supported. There is, however, a work around. Go check out my video here to see how to do it:

Hope this holds you over til v0.3.2 when tokens become officially supported!

James Smith
    Community Ambassador

Buffalo
    Participant

Hey Thanks that was an easy to understand video. Question though. Where do you find most of your tokens? I have gone years of scrapping together decent ones every so often but hoping to find a treasure trove of sorts Thanks again!

Shane Orr
    Participant

You can find a lot of tokens on Devin’s Token Site: https://immortalnights.com/tokensite/. They are inexpensive and there’s even a free pack.

devinnight
    Participant

Thanks for sharing the link to my token site. I appreciate it.

I just recently compiled my more recent work into Fantasy Buff 3. Of course the free packs are still there, older work, but over 800 free tokens.There are additional free sets including a large sci-fi pack that I update with new tokens.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  devinnight.

James Smith

And, as soon we have officially have Token support, you’ll be able to get Devin’s tokens from our marketplace!

James Smith
    Community Ambassador

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.