Can create Packs but not Import them

Home Forums Support Forum Pack Creator Support Can create Packs but not Import them

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Siltoneous 6 months ago.

• Author

adesant
    Participant

I have all the versions up to date. I create a pack, save and exit. Go to import packs, what directory am I looking for? I found a packs folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arkenforge Launcher\PackCreator\Packs with only an old pack in that i created ages ago on an earlier version. Where is my recently created pack? I know it’s saved because when i re-open the pack creator i can edit it… but it no where to be found on my system..

Talarius
    Participant

My packs are being created and put here …

C:\Arkenforge\ArkenforgeLauncher\PackCreator\Packs

Running Toolkit 0.3.0.22 and Pack creator 1.1.0.0

adesant
    Participant

Exactly the same version. Just checked and they appear to be there.. that’s really odd, I’m sure they weren’t before.. Probably my mess up. Close the thread.

PatouLeFou
    Participant

Exactly the same version. Just checked and they appear to be there.. that’s really odd, I’m sure they weren’t before.. Probably my mess up. Close the thread.

I’ll have to go check that out because i’m having the same problem. However if I look at the file path that would mean it wouldn’t be saving in my data drive folder that i set up during install…. hmmmm? All my created packs would be going into my c: drive instead of my D: data drive Arkenforgedata folder.

Siltoneous
    Participant

First, thanks for the heads up. Solved my issue.

Secondly, don’t stress the drive letter; just sub your particular install location. I’m not seeing my custom packs either, but after finding this thread, I simply subbed my own install path and found them. I.e. “T:\Tabletop\Arkenforge\Arkenforge\ArkenforgeLauncher\PackCreator\Packs” in my case. And no, the duplicate is not a typo; the installer took it upon itself to add the duplicate on it’s own. grrr…. <nitpick> At least Tell me it’s going to do that with a simple full path reminder on install. </nitpick> =)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.