fbpx

Bug: Walls don't block light

Home Forums Support Forum Pack Creator Support Bug: Walls don't block light

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Eskel
      Participant

Reproduction: When a repeatable is set to block light, it doesn’t. Tested both in the preview and in toolbox.
      Also when toggled, there is an error from unity.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Even the lighting menu doesn’t open on them. It’s enabled but when clicked, the radial menu closes.

I would also suggest not to use cross mark icons for check boxes, it’s rather ambiguous. Check marks are better. In fact you could use a UI/Graphic designer. Are you hiring? 🙂

Nathan
      Keymaster

Hey Eskel,

The pack creator is currently obsolete. All content should be imported via the Toolkit directly.

We’re not hiring at the moment unfortunately

Eskel
      Participant

Sounds fine, but I just tried it and couldn’t figure out how to use the imported preset. It doesn’t show in my palette.

Nathan
      Keymaster

This tutorial covers how to add imported content to a palette 😊

Matt339
        Participant

I just got done installed a ton of stuff through the pack creator and I took have been having some issues. I see it’s now obsolete but what your above video doesn’t show is how do we directly import our custom assets? For example I’m making the Tomb of Horrors map with your software and just finished making the Great Green Devil Mouth in Photoshop how do I import it directly into the mastertool kit? I don’t see where it lets you select anything outside of the standard arkenforge media?

PS I love your software! 🙂

Eskel
        Participant

Awesome, direct import is great, thanks for the tutorial.

Only issue is that I can’t find a way to make the preset with lighting properties, so now I have to toggle these things manually after each placement. Toggles in the drawing palette (for both drop shadow and light blocking) would be a perfect fix.

But I guess you know this already 🙂

Nathan
        Keymaster

Default settings is actually what’s coming in our next round of updates 😊

Matt339
        Participant

How do you get like a torch to be bright when the time is set to like midnight? I just keep getting a slightly lit up affect but doesn’t light it up as if you were holding a torch outside.

Thanks

Nathan
      Keymaster

Aww, thanks!

One of it community members made this tutorial to show how to import your own content 😊

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top