- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
10/09/2019 at 00:59 #49347dmwilliamson21Participant
So, I’m getting back into D&D after roughly 15 years, mainly to introduce it to my children (all boys, 18, 13 and 8). I’ve stumbled across Arkenforge and am extremely interested in this product, but have some questions before I dive in head first.
1. After I purchase, will I be able to work on multiple PCs, or am I limited to use on just 1 PC?
2. Is it even feasible to work on multiple PCs, in regards to file size, cloud storage, etc.? Or would I need to utilize a flash drive?
I have a desktop PC, as well as a Surface Pro. I would like to setup the desktop PC as the main PC connected to the TV, but also would like to be able to work on my maps on the Surface while out of town.
Thanks for any input!
10/09/2019 at 01:03 #49349NathanKeymaster
Hey, thanks for the questions!
1. You can install on as many PCs as you like with the one purchase
2. We don’t offer any cloud storage ourselves, but some of our users have had success putting their data folder into a sync’d Dropbox or Google Drive folder on their computer
10/09/2019 at 03:16 #49355dmwilliamson21Participant
Great! Thanks for the info!
06/02/2020 at 03:12 #72290BouviParticipant
Hey Az DiDi.
I use dropbox to share between 3 different computers with no issues. Give the trial a shot and let us know if you need help setting it up on the cloud.
Bouvi - Bernie Fritts
20/02/2020 at 17:00 #76029AnonymousInactive
How do you think I sell OSRS GOLD for https://www.rsgoldfast.com/
29/02/2020 at 08:06 #78175AnonymousInactive
I’ve become extremely weary about ordering games online. Currently, I only order from Steam. a friend of mine convinced a few years back, and after a few game purchases online, I feel more secure. I mentioned this because I just had a bad experience ordering a piece of software called “Wonderdraft” from Humble Bundle and it all went awry. Also, as another poster mentioned above, I’m from Canada as well and we do not use Zipp codes, but postal codes instead. This was part of the problem I had ordering from humble bundle earlier. Long story short, I’m still weary about ordering games online.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.