Fantasy starter pack includes the Master’s Toolkit software and the Fantasy Essentials pack
The Master’s Toolkit software
Map maker, audio and campaign management tool for tabletop RPG-s
* Purchase of this product unlocks the Master’s Toolkit for your registered account within the Arkenforge Launcher.
Note: The Masters Toolkit cannot run without the Arkenforge Launcher and is currently available for PC (64bit) and MAC!
With accessibility and ease of use in mind, the Masters Toolkit is a strong foundation to build any fantasy tabletop RPG.
What to expect:
- A versatile and feature rich digital map and dungeon creator in the Cartographer
- Map export options in both PNG and PDF formats
- Expansive music and ambient effects library with a one touch and leave it approach in the Soundscape
- Dual screen support for flexible use and utility
- Access to all content offline once downloaded
- Free access to all future Masters Toolkit updates
- No subscription fees! Buy it once, own it forever!
- Access to community made maps for free
- Ability to import create and import custom content packs
- Support for video maps (like Dynamic Dungeons)
The Master’s toolkit is currently in version 0.4. Features are still being developed and added, so please check for updates frequently.
Current modules :
Cartographer – Map building
“Complete your quest for a feature-rich and easy to use map and dungeon maker with the Cartographer.”
- Included Essentials pack with commercial rights:
- Hundreds of original tiles and objects
- Animated assets
- Enough material for any fantasy-themed adventure
- 100% compatible with Dynamic Dungeons, multiple videos can be placed in the same scene
- Free asset import options for any media (images/videos/animations)
- Independent marketplace for purchasing/selling content
- Lighting and shadow system for all objects
- Exporting and printing options for all maps or dungeons in PNG and PDF
- Easy export options with presets for Roll20/Fantasy grounds/D20Pro and more!
- Square/Hex/Isometric grid support
- Ambient lighting with a time of day slider (you can switch any maps between day/nighttime)
- Infinite map size (limited only by hardware)
- An unprecedented sense of scale
- Intuitive controls
- Object lighting/Ambient lighting (Video)
- Isometric map building (Video)
- Multi leveled Video map (Video)
- Animating a static map (Video)
- Adding lighting and Line of Sight barriers to an imported map (Video)
Soundscapes – Ambience
“End the grueling task of finding atmospheric music, ambience and sounds effects for your fantasy adventure with the Soundscape.”
- Included Essentials pack with streaming rights:
- Over 30 original music composition
- Individual instrument control for each song
- Hundreds of ambience loops
- Thousands of sound effects
- Quick edit options for adding new sounds
- Individual volume controls for music and sound effects
- Custom panning
- Easy import of media
- Sound builder – Customise environments for your own campaign
- Audio can be attached to maps/parts of maps you build with Cartographer
- Youtube channel dedicated to soundscapes recorded with our Soundscape module
Encyclopedia – For Campaign management
“Tell your stories cohesively, remember that barkeeps name you made up 15 minutes ago by entering a quick note!”
- Create notes
- Build quests
- Link notes onto maps
- Link notes to each other in a Wikipedia style fashion (dynamic content linking)
The Fantasy Essentials pack
Original Arkenforge content pack – a strong base pack containing all the assets required to run a core fantasy adventure.
The core pack – Fantasy Essentials
When it comes to our assets this is a huge pack:
- 500+ place-able objects
- 11 line objects
- 50 textures
- 49 animated assets
- 50 songs
- 113 ambience loops
- 808 time-able and trigger-able sound effects
Second update (animated trees) 2019
Ripping individual assets and art from this pack and redistributing them is strictly illegal, and we take active legal actions to protect these assets. However any maps you create with this pack within the Master’s Toolkit come with a creative commons licence with Attribution meaning that if your map is a minimum size of an A4 preset in the toolkit, you can export and distribute or sell your maps, as long as you credit Arkenforge – The Masters Toolkit visibly on your product.
You are also allowed to stream your sessions using the software as intended – for your tabletop games. Using visuals/sound for a feature film/video/game requires a license from us, which you can obtain by reaching out to us on : email@example.com.
After purchasing this content pack, the Arkenforge Launcher will download the new assets upon starting. If the Arkenforge Launcher was on when a content pack is purchased, please restart the Launcher to update your Masters Toolkit with the new content.
If you experience any issues with with this content or the purchasing of this content you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org