With the last update to Towns and Cities now complete, we can now announce the next pack and the finale of our Fantasy Saga: Dungeons Deep.
Dungeons Deep is arriving in two weeks (14th August), featuring all the map assets, audio, and (most importantly) animated traps that you need to build the ultimate dungeon!
To mark this most fortuitous event, we’re giving you the chance to win your very own copy of Dungeons Deep for free! How do I win you might ask? Why, you enter our Dungeon Mapping Competition!
- Name your map: “DungeonCompetition”
- Create a dungeon map using only Essentials + Community content*
- The map must be no larger than 25×25 squares in size
- Upload your map using the ‘upload to community maps’ button in the Toolkit
- While you will retain the rights to any maps you submit, you agree that we can use them for marketing, and you allow them to be distributed for free on the community maps page.
- You’ll have until 11:59pm PST on Sunday, 9th Aug 2020, to submit your maps. (Pacific US time for the non-Americans)
- We’ll whittle it down to the top 5 entries, and the community will vote from those to determine the winners.
- The winner will be announced via the website and social media on the 14th of August!
- Winner will receive a key for the upcoming Dungeons Deep pack
You don’t have the Master’s Toolkit but still want to compete? Just register for a 7 day free trial! If you win you get the software too!
*By community content we mean only content currently available under community packs submissions! Please do not use any imported material for legal reasons, and don’t use paid packs. We want everyone to be on a level playing field, so free content only :). Plus, we want to make sure that all users can access maps to judge them!