(This article will be updated over time)
Your Arkenforge Touch Kit should contain the following:
- Arkenforge Touch Kit Bag
- 32″ Touch Kit
- Android device w/ Touch Client installed
- Touch Kit power cable
- HDMI cable
- USB-C Charging cable
- One SIM card
- Remove the touch kit from the bag
- Plug in the power cable into the Arkenforge Touch Kit. The power socket is behind the wooden stand.
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the Arkenforge Touch Kit. There are two ports. Either one will be fine.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the device running the Arkenforge Toolkit software.
- Ensure the screen is detected, and set to Extended mode.
- Turn on the Android device
- The device comes with a two-pronged plug. Plug the USB-C charging cable into the open plug.
- Connect the Android device to your wifi network.
- If you would like to run the Touch Kit without a router, you can activate hotspotting on the android device.
- Ensure the Arkenforge Toolkit and Arkenforge Touch Client devices are on the same network
- Launch the Arkenforge Touch Client on the Android device. It should say ‘Connected’ next to the “Masters Toolkit” heading.
- Enjoy your touch-enabled games!