3rd Party Marketplace partners:
Here is a list of extraordinary artists featured on our Marketplace! If you purchase anything from them on our store here, 80% of all revenues are directly going to those artists to support them. The remaining 20% is turned towards keeping and expanding our marketplace, convering transaction and accounting costs involved, and server upkeep. If you would like to reach out to them directly, or check out their Patreons to support them on a subscription, here are some links ( in the order they joined the Marketplace) :
- Mike from Maphammer makes gorgeous artisan still maps, with incredible detail and very high resolution
- The Adventurers Collection
- Alec Shea composes high quality multi-layered music tracks to enhance your adventures
- Dynamic Dungeons
- Tamas creates beautyful dynamic battlemaps to bring those encounters to life
- Living Dungeons and Maps
- Alexander creates living and moving video maps, with beautiful eerie nordic atmospheres, thats LDAM for you!
- Chris makes artisan modular tilesets, to make huge and gorgeous dungeons/adventure paths in minutes, Loresmyth creates one-of-a-kind art to build your maps.
- Michael crafts isometric building assets, fully coloured with stunning art-style and jaw-dropping character work with digital tokens
- Joel Steudler music
- Joel composes beautyful and professional multi-layered soundtracks for any adventures
Here at Arkenforge we are extremely proud of our wonderful community, a lot of you have contributed fantastic ideas/art/help to our cause.
Hereare some links to some of our friends:
- Knights of the Smith Dinner Table Youtube channel
- James Smith is an abolute power-user on our platform, knows all the nuts and bolts of the software and constantly helps the community with advice and tutorial videos
- Passive Perception shop
- James Pulling aims to create awesome products for Dungeons and Dragons and other Role Playing Games
- Digital Gaming Tables
- Dackota Johnson crafts digital gaming tables in the US