Stuck on loading screen after 0.3.1.9

Home Forums Support Forum Launcher Support Stuck on loading screen after 0.3.1.9

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  SkeletorsUncle 1 week ago.

• Author

PierceGalactic
    Participant

Just downloaded the most recent update to the Masters Toolkit on Mac and app is stuck on loading screen. Please advise

Zapathasura
    Participant

I have the same problem. Sucks, because my friends are here and we wanted to play and the loading screen is stuck…even tried reinstalling, repairing etc… nothing works

Nathan
    Keymaster

Just pushed v0.3.1.10. Should be all good now ๐Ÿ˜Š

PierceGalactic
    Participant

Did the new update, restarted, still stuck at loading screen

PierceGalactic
    Participant

Fingers crossed

draxten
    Participant

I have the same problem on 3.1.10…

Bonusfeatures
    Participant

Literally every time I try to use this program there are problems. Every single time. I use it once every few months (mostly because I simply cant rely on it) to get a few maps together and I can be guaranteed to have to reinstall the entire thing every time and then fight with it.

Zapathasura
    Participant

The problem still persists for me as well

PierceGalactic
    Participant

Completely uninstalled the Launcher and reinstalled it. Still frozen on Master’s Toolkit loading screen. Please advise.

RabidWombat
    Participant

Same here. Just stuck at the loading screen. Uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, patched. Before I patched the masters Toolkit, I did start it up and it ran normally.

Nathan
    Keymaster

That’s super annoying.

Can you guys email the Arkenlog.txt file in your Toolkit directory to nathan@arkenforge.com?

Also, creating a Notes folder in each of your Worlds directories should fix the problem until I can get the next patch out

Nathan
    Keymaster

Problem found! Patch is uploading for Mac, and PC will be out later today ๐Ÿ˜€

Nathan
    Keymaster

@bonusfeatures My sincerest apologies. The joys of alpha is that sometimes things don’t work well :/

Once this patch is up, we should be more stable than we’ve been in a long time ๐Ÿ™‚

Nathan
    Keymaster

Should be all good now with .11 ๐Ÿ˜€

PierceGalactic
    Participant

So far so good,thanks!!

tjsears1987
    Participant

I’m stuck on the loading screen v0.3.1.45 for PC please advise

SkeletorsUncle
      Participant

I have the same problem. You find any solution?

SkeletorsUncle
      Participant

I tried loading it from the Arkenforge Launcher and it worked fine, might want to give it a shot!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.